The New Zealand Jet Boat River Racing Association controls and governs the exciting sport of Jet Boat River Racing. River racing is a pure adrenaline rush where Race boats navigate the challenging waterways of New Zealand at speeds of up to 140mph. Nerves of steel and total mechanical reliability are essential to success in one of the most challenging action packed sports around.
2015 Jet Boat River Racing Calendar
JBNZ branches in conjunction with NZJBRRA proudly present The Interprovincial Circuit and National events for 2015.
– Central River Race 20-22 March
– Across Canterbury Race 9-10 May
– Canadian World Event 16-25 July
– Southland Race 22-23 August
– NZ Marathon West Coast/Blenheim October (dates to be confirmed)
– Blanchard Race 28 Nov
North Island dates to follow. Please note full course and time details will be shared in due course.